Zealous Criminal Defense Attorneys
Do you need an aggressive attorney for your criminal defense? Are you unsure of what to expect after your felony charge? From petty theft and traffic violations to sexual assault and first degree murder, the criminal defense lawyers at the Traverse City law firm of Williams & Associates have been fighting for the rights of the accused throughout Michigan for more than 35 years.
We protect the rights of our clients who are facing all types of criminal charges. You don’t need to hire an out-of-state attorney for an aggressive criminal defense. Just contact us online or call 231-735-8575 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We Provide A Strong Defense Against A Wide Range Of Criminal Charges
Every person, regardless of the alleged crime, has the right to a fair and just criminal defense. No case is too big or too complicated for our attorneys. We represent a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of felony criminal cases, including:
- Theft crimes: We understand what it takes to protect your rights when you have been accused of robbery or burglary. We also know that even a misdemeanor shoplifting charge can negatively impact your future. No matter what type of theft crime you have been charged with, we are here to help you navigate the criminal justice system.
- White collar crimes: Fraud, embezzlement, even passing bad checks can lead to serious state and federal criminal charges. We will defend you against all white collar criminal allegations while also working to protect your reputation.
- Operating while intoxicated (OWI) charges: The penalties for OWI (drunk driving) charges can be harsh. Whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor OWI or face more serious allegations involving vehicular manslaughter or another felony, we are prepared to put our experience to work to help you achieve the best possible results in your case.
- Drug charges: Many drug-related charges are considered felonies and may result in both state and federal criminal charges. Few cases have stakes this high. We will fight to protect your rights and interests, and we will help you explore your options for mounting an effective defense against these types of charges, including marijuana-related charges.
- Sex offenses: Sex crime allegations not only put your freedom at risk, but they can also destroy your reputation and leave you marked for life as a sex offender. We provide an aggressive defense against allegations involving criminal sexual conduct, internet sex crimes and more.
- Violent crimes: Heated situations can quickly escalate out of control. Whether you have been charged with simple battery or face charges involving more serious allegations, you can rely on us to thoroughly review the facts surrounding your violent crime case and help you build a strategic defense plan.
From the moment you become our client, we get to work on your case. At Williams & Associates, we don’t get locked into one method of defense for any client. We pursue all possible avenues based on the unique set of circumstances in your case in order to help you achieve the best possible results.